• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandaid20 View Post
    Hey, I am in need of a service manual to monitor 441

Thanks

tns2sale@gmail.com
    Message sent.

Comment

hawkins111 sent me your way. I've got my 441 tore down and it would sure be nice to have a service manual so I don't do something stupid. Can be reached at seaglejr(at)bellsouth.net.Thanks and have a nice night.
      Last edited by seaglejr; 02-11-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seaglejr View Post
        hawkins111 sent me your way. I've got my 441 tore down and it would sure be nice to have a service manual so I don't do something stupid. Can be reached at seaglejr(at)bellsouth.net.Thanks and have a nice night.
        Do you have another email address? I tried to send it to the one posted above, but got a message it was undeliverable. This is a large file and some email accounts won't accept files of this size. If you don't have another email address you can get a free yahoo email account and send me the address. I know yahoo will accept files of this size.

Comment

monitor manual

when people say "service manual" what does it mean to you?
          If you are thinking that it explains how to tear down a unit and replace parts, you are mistaken.
          Unless someone has changed the format, it is merely a troubleshoot point which directs you to an area that might be at fault and suggests replacement or other repair.
          the actual hands on teardown is done by you and whatever experience you have gathered through the years on the monitor.
          Not trying to burst your bubble but if its step by step repairs, this manual will not tell you.

Comment

Try this E-mail address, knox_seagle(at)yahoo.com. Thanks again.

Comment

Monitor service manual

HayZee is correct about the service manual not being a line by line answer to the repair of a Monitor heater. There are many points the manual does not cover. There is no information about the repair of the blower assembly, solenoid damper or the fuel sump. There is no mention of clean up and repair of a flooded burner, which can be a dangerous situation if not handled correctly. The manual for M422/M441 was written in 1995 or so and has never been updated. The newer M2200/M2400 manual was written in early 2000 and has never been updated. Many things are left out but it is a great resource for trouble shooting a problem. One plus is all the electrical information that is included.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by seaglejr View Post
                Try this E-mail address, knox_seagle(at)yahoo.com. Thanks again.
                Message sent.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkins111 View Post
                  The newer M2200/M2400 manual was written in early 2000 and has never been updated. Many things are left out but it is a great resource for trouble shooting a problem. One plus is all the electrical information that is included.
                  Tom
                  Does anyone have the 2200/2400 manual in PDF format that they could send to me? I also have a 2200 and although it's not currently in use I'd like to have the service manual for future reference. If so my email is rickycook77@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi Fordman can I get a copy sent to bbellavance@fairpoint.net

Thanks

Comment

441 service manual

Fordman59; would you be so kind as to forward that pdf for the manual to PFD107@hotmail.com ? I have a 19 y/o 441 that I still runs quite well, thanks in no small part to the help I found in this forum a couple years ago when it became necessary to do a major de-gunking, burner mat, etc. Many thanks to you, as well as ADNadeau, Hayzee, and a few whose names escape me..... Keep up the strong work ! Thx again, Shoreshot

Comment

441 service manual

Fordman59; would you be so kind as to forward that pdf for the manual to PFD107@hotmail.com ? I have a 19 y/o 441 that I still runs quite well, thanks in no small part to the help I found in this forum a couple years ago when it became necessary to do a major de-gunking, burner mat, etc. Many thanks to you, as well as ADNadeau, Hayzee, Hawkins, and a few whose names escape me..... Keep up the strong work ! Thx again, Shoreshot

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        =