Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i get an armstrong air handler manual?

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get an armstrong air handler manual?

I need a manual, schematics, wiring layout.... anything i can get basically, to help repair a Armstrong Air brand air handler with this model number: bcz42b14n00a-3
    Serial number: 6000d56962
    I have been to armstrongs website, and to be honest, it is worthless. no manuals, no model number look up, pretty much the page just says "call a repair man". We picked this unit up from a school remodel when they replaced all the AC units in the school and would like to get it up running with out needing a repair guy(and the bill + labor they would charge). A wiring diagram would get me on the right road, and a manual would be great.

you wouldn't know the seer number would you? the site shows units that begin bcs4

Comment

Is this a complete air conditioner or just the air handler? Look around to see if there is a motor nameplate or information plate that has freon type, voltage requirements, amps, LRA, condenser type water or air. You said the unit was removed from a school. They must have service records on it, who performed the servicing. Call the company that serviced it and when was the last time they did anything with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramidavis View Post
        I need a manual, schematics, wiring layout.... anything i can get basically, to help repair a Armstrong Air brand air handler with this model number: bcz42b14n00a-3
        Serial number: 6000d56962
        I have been to armstrongs website, and to be honest, it is worthless. no manuals, no model number look up, pretty much the page just says "call a repair man". We picked this unit up from a school remodel when they replaced all the AC units in the school and would like to get it up running with out needing a repair guy(and the bill + labor they would charge). A wiring diagram would get me on the right road, and a manual would be great.
        Maybe if you can take some good detailed pic of everything i could help you out.
        How are you getting the line set hooked up. pulling a vacuum, and charging the system? Is this unit a
        3 phase unit? paul
        Last edited by paul52446m; 07-24-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Sorry i do not get online much, but i got it running.
          And i thought dial up was bad.. I am out in the country, and all the internet i can get is tethering my cell phone to my laptop.. (average page load speed is around 0.5 ~ 1.3 kbps, on a nice calm clear day...)

anyway, could a mod like, lock this or something, seeing as i already got it going this thread is pretty pointless now.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =