MULARRNEY'S - New York - 5`8-483-1111

ADIRONDACK HARDWARE - New York - 518-834-4600
    800-626-2686

Hickory Home and Garden, Hickory, NC
    Ebay user name-hhgconline
    Phone number-1-800-607-0452

Comment

I have been using Hickory Home now for a few years, even though I am
      in Vermont the prices are cheaper even with shipping.

That is where I order all mine! Ask for Ron

Tom

Comment

you should have let me know you were in VT i could have got them for you.

Comment

From any prices I have seen around me seemed to be jacked up - Nelson and Small seem higher than other distrib.

What town are you in?

Comment

St.Albans u ?

Comment

yer right across the champlain bridge opposite moerrs forks. I'm about 2 1/2 hrs away off rt 11

Comment

Msearcher, where are you located ?

Comment

I am in Shelburne, VT

Comment

I'm new to the forum, so bear with me. dfitz3390, I'm in VT and I need a monitor part. It seems that the solenoid pump in my 441 has died. When it is time for it to pump, it tries for just a second, with a click and a vibration, then nothing. No kero comes out, even with the line to the combustion chamber completely disconnected. The sump tank, float, fuel level, filter, etc. all seem to be good to me. I guess it could be electrical or the computer, but then I wouldn't think it would try to pump once. Then again, I don't know much about these things. Anyway, if you can find or supply parts, and if you think it sounds like my pump is bad, can you tell me what it would cost for a replacement? Thanks.

Comment

Monitor Parts Dealers

For anyone on the east coast it is easy to find any Monitor Dealer. For anyone north of DC use the Nelson and Small web site Dealer Locator. For those of you lower than DC use the Carswell web site. Both are distributors and will not sell parts retail. Just find the Dealer Locator and type in your Zip Code. All the local dealers that do business with either will come up. It's that easy.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      =